Terms & Conditions
Users may continue to use the Service only if they unconditionally accept this Agreement. Tang reserves the right of final interpretation of this User Agreement.
1. Acceptance of the agreement
Welcome to use Tang. Its website and software are managed by Proteux Technology Holding Limited Co., Ltd . Tang agrees to provide Internet-based Services in accordance with the provisions of the User Usage Agreement (this Agreement) and the operating rules published from time to time.
This Agreement may be renewed by Tang at any time without prior notice. In the event of any changes to this Agreement, Tang will publish the changes on its website and in the software. The revised use agreement, once published on the above platform, shall effectively replace the original use agreement. In addition, when you use Tang’s Special Services, you and Tang will comply with the guidelines and rules that Tang publishes from time to time relating to the Service. All the foregoing guidelines and rules form a part of this use agreement.
Please read this Agreement carefully (especially the parts in bold), and by ticking “I have read and agree to the User Agreement for Tang” during account registration and completing registration, you enter into and accept all the following agreements with Tang and become a user of Tang (hereinafter referred to as User).
If you do not agree to this Agreement and/or modify it from time to time, please immediately stop using all of the Services provided by Tang.
2. Service description
Tang provides both free and paid services to users by providing algorithms, storage platforms, computing resources, and network bandwidth. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this User Agreement, any new features that are added or enhanced to the Service, including new products launched, shall be governed by this User Agreement. You understand and agree that the Service is provided only as it is currently presented and that Tang shall not be liable for any expiry, deletion, delivery error, failure to store or any other problems with any User Information or personalization.
Tang reserves the right to suspend any portion of the unpaid Services for maintenance, upgrading or other purposes without prior notice. With respect to the Paid Services, Tang reserves the right to modify and upgrade the Paid Products for the purpose of upgrading the Products.
In particular, on the user’s actual before buying any paid services, Tang, allows the user to have enough time to try out part or all of the functions, so the user payment receive Tang as provided by the quality of service (including interface, operation, site speed, network connection, learning content), remove the Tang active indefinitely shut a website, some or all of the purchase payment will not be refunded.
For paying customers, Tang will provide service in accordance with the agreement, but I don’t promise to solve because of problems caused by users themselves, including but not limited to user’s computer hardware and software failure, using incompatible browser, users in the network fault, the user’s network access stop parsing or interrupt and Tang Tang, domain name server connection, etc.
3. Account registration and use
In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and in consideration of the importance of Tang’s products and services, User must agree:
- When registering an account, submit valid and accurate personal information for real-name authentication;
- Provide timely, detailed and accurate account registration information;
- Users shall not open the Service for themselves or others by any improper means or in violation of the principle of honesty and credit;
- Each user shall be fully responsible for all actions and events in his account and shall not sell or lend the account. Users shall be solely liable for any damage caused to themselves, Tang or third parties by their failure to maintain their account and password;
- Tang reserves the right not to register and to terminate User’s use of any of Tang’s Services if the registration information provided by User to the Account is inaccurate, untrue, contains illegal or objectionable information;
- Users can gain points by learning to punch in, participating in Tang official activities and recharging through Tang channels. Users shall be liable for any losses caused by illegal recharging or selling of points through non-Tang channels. The treatment measures include but are not limited to the following: warning and deduction of corresponding points; Temporarily disable login or permanently disable Tang account;
- During the use of the account, they promise to abide by laws and regulations, follow public order and good customs, and shall not harm the national interests, public interests or the legitimate rights and interests of others.
When using an Account, Tang encourages the making, copying, and Posting of information that contains the following content:
- Publicize Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, and comprehensively, accurately and vividly interpret the path, theory, system and culture of socialism with Chinese characteristics;
- To publicize the theories, lines, principles and policies of the Party and the major decisions and arrangements of the Central Committee;
- It shows the highlights of economic and social development, reflects the great struggle of the people and the fiery life of the people;
- Promote the core socialist values, publicize the excellent moral culture and the spirit of The Times, and fully show the Chinese nation’s high and uplifting spirit;
- Effectively respond to social concerns, clear up doubts, clear up facts, and help guide the masses to form a consensus;
- It is helpful to enhance the international influence of Chinese culture and show the real, three-dimensional and comprehensive China to the world;
- Others emphasize taste, style and responsibility, eulogize truth, the good and the beautiful, and promote unity and stability.
When using an account, users shall not make, copy or publish any illegal information containing the following contents:
- Opposing the fundamental principles set forth in the Constitution;
- Those endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power or undermining national unity;
- Impairing the honor and interests of the state;
- Distorting, vilifying, blaspheming or denying the deeds and spirits of heroes and martyrs, or insulting, slandering or otherwise infringing upon their names, portraits, reputation or honor;
- Advocating terrorism or extremism or inciting the execution of terrorist or extremist activities;
- Inciting national hatred or discrimination and undermining national unity;
- Destroying the religious policy of the state, propagating heresy and feudal superstition;
- Those who spread rumors and disturb economic and social order;
- Disseminating obscenity, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crimes;
- Insulting or slandering another person, or infringing upon his reputation, privacy or other lawful rights and interests;
- Other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
When using the account, the user shall not make, copy or publish any bad information containing the following contents:
- Using exaggerated headlines, seriously inconsistent content with the title;
- Playing up gossip, scandal, evil deeds, etc;
- Improper comment on natural disasters, major accidents and other disasters;
- With sexual suggestion, sexual provocation and other easy to produce sexual association;
- Displaying blood, horror, cruelty and so on makes people physically and mentally uncomfortable;
- Inciting discrimination among people, regions, etc;
- Promoting vulgar, vulgar, or kitsch content;
- May cause minors to imitate unsafe behavior and behavior against social morality, induce minors bad habits, etc;
- Other content that has a negative impact on the network ecology.
Users shall fully understand and agree to abide by all provisions of the relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China. If any behavior of users violates any provisions of the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, which may constitute a crime, users shall be investigated for criminal responsibility and personally bear all legal responsibilities.
At the same time, Tang may terminate the provision of the Services to User at any time without any prior notice if Tang has reason to believe that any behavior of User, including but not limited to any speech or other behavior of User, violates or may violate any provision of national laws and regulations.
Tang shall not have any responsibility for any User’s Registration Information, including, without limitation, the responsibility to authenticate, verify the authenticity, correctness, completeness, suitability and/or current status of any Registration Information.
5. Responsibilities of Content Providers
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, Tang hereby solemnly wishes to note that the Content Provider shall be liable for any text, information, materials, music, photos, graphics, video, information or other materials (hereinafter referred to as “Content”) that are posted or uploaded via the Service, whether transmitted publicly or privately. User warrants that it is the copyright owner or legally licensed, and that the Content does not infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of any third party. User agrees to grant Tang a free, irrevocable, permanent, sublicensable or transferable, exclusive worldwide license to use all of the said Content. Under this License, Tang will have the right to use the foregoing content for display, promotion and other purposes not prohibited by our laws.
Tang only provides the Content Storage Space to Users and has no control over the Content transmitted through the Service, and therefore does not guarantee the correctness, integrity or quality of the Content. You foresee that you may be exposed to objectionable, inappropriate or objectionable content when using the Service. In no event shall Tang be responsible for any Content, but you may report to Tang, and Tang shall have the right to stop transmitting any of the foregoing Content and take appropriate action, including, without limitation, suspending all or part of User’s use of the Service, keeping relevant records and reporting to the appropriate authorities.
6. Special warnings for international use
You understand the borderless nature of the Internet and agree to abide by all local laws and regulations governing online behavior and content. In particular, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the transmission of information exported from China or your country or region.
Any claim or request, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or resulting from any Content provided, posted or transmitted by you through the Service, your connection to the Service, your breach of this Use Agreement, or your infringement of any rights of others, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tang and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, brand co-owners or other partners and employees, and to assume all legal liability arising therefrom.
8. General measures for use and storage
You agree that Tang has the right to establish general measures and restrictions regarding the use of the Service, including, but not limited to, the maximum period for which the Content or other Content will be retained by the Service and the maximum number of times (and the maximum amount of time for each use) that you may use the Service during a certain period. You agree that Tang shall not be liable for any information, communications and other content posted or transmitted through the Service if it is deleted or not stored. You also agree that Tang has the right to change these general measures and restrictions at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
9. Service changes
Tang reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate the Services at any time without notice to User. User accepts Tang’s right to change, interrupt, or terminate the Service without Tang being liable to User or any third party.
10. Transaction with advertisers and other third parties
Any form of communication or business dealings between you and advertisers and other third parties, or your participation in promotional activities, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other agreements, conditions, warranties or representations entered into between you and advertisers and other third parties through the Website are solely between you and advertisers and other third parties. Tang shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result of any of the foregoing transactions or by any of the foregoing advertisers and other third parties.
11. Tang’s exclusive rights
You understand and agree that the Service and the related software used in the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Software”) contain proprietary confidential information that is protected by intellectual property rights and other laws. You also understand and agree that the content contained in sponsored advertisements or information presented to you by the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, patent or other exclusive rights. Without the express authorization of Tang or Advertiser, you may not modify, rent, lend, sell, distribute any part or all of the Services or the Software, or make derivative works thereon, or use the modified Software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of unauthorized use of the Services. Tang grants you only individuals, not transfer and the exclusive right to use, make your purpose of the software used in stand-alone computer code, but you may not (and shall not permit any third person) copy, modify, create derivative works, for reducing engineering group, reverse, or other ways to find the original code, or sell, transfer, sublicense or provide software set guarantees, Or otherwise transfer any rights to the Software. You agree that you will use the Service through the interface provided by Tang and not through any other means.
12. Warranties and Warranties
You expressly understand and agree:
- Nothing in this Usability Agreement releases Tang from any liability for personal injury to you or damage to your property due to willful or gross negligence;
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as is” basis. Tang makes no warranties or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Services, including, but not limited to, any warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of the rights of others;
- Tang does not warrant the following:
- This service will meet your requirements;
- The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, safe, reliable or error free;
- The results obtained by using this service are correct and reliable;
- Any products, services, information or other information that you purchase or obtain through the Service will meet your expectations;
- Whether you use the Service to download or obtain any information is at your own risk and consideration, and you are at your own risk for any consequences of damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by downloading any information;
- Any advice or information you obtain from Tang or through the Service, whether written or oral, does not constitute any warranty other than this Use Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein.
13. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Tang shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, derivative or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, reputation, application, data or other intangible damages arising out of:
- The use or unavailability of the Service;
- Costs incurred to replace any goods, data, information, services, messages received or transactions concluded from or through the Services;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data;
- Statements or actions made by any third party in the Service;
- Other matters related to the Service, except as expressly stipulated in this Use Agreement;
- Tang shall not be liable for any third party’s Posting or delivery of fraudulent information in any way, or for inducing users to suffer financial losses.
14. Tang trademark information
Tang and other registered trademarks, marks, products and service names of Tang are trademarks of Tang Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Tang Marks”). You agree not to display, use or otherwise process the Tang Marks in any way, or represent your right to display, use or otherwise process the Tang Marks, without Tang’s prior written consent.Proteux Technology Holding Limited Co., Ltd is the copyright owner of the video. This video can’t be reproduced without permission!
15. Exclusive Rights of Users
Tang’s Services and Materials are provided on an “AS IS” basis, and Tang expressly disclaims any warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Services, Materials or Products, including, without limitation, warranties that they are for commercial use or fit for a particular purpose. Tang shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or derivative damages arising out of or in connection with the Services, Materials or Products.
If you infringe the intellectual property rights of others, Tang will delete certain content or even terminate your use of the account in accordance with the provisions of national laws and regulations, or where appropriate, in accordance with its service agreement or its relevant normative provisions.
If you believe that the copyright of your work has been infringed or that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, you are required to contact Tang in a timely manner and provide detailed supporting materials in accordance with the Regulations on the Protection of the Right of Information Network Communication. Or to the National Copyright Administration of the People’s Republic of China, please download the requirement of content, delete or disconnect the link infringement notice (hereinafter referred to as “notice” delete) model, if you do not understand the content of the “notice” delete, please log on to the National Copyright Administration of the People’s Republic of China for the requirement of content, delete or disconnect the link infringement notice to fill out.
16. The general agreement
- This Use Agreement, Community Guidelines and Disclaimer constitute the entire agreement between you and Tang and govern your use of the Services. You should also comply with the applicable additional terms and conditions when you use the relevant services or use the content or software provided by third parties;
- This Use Agreement and your relationship with Tang will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China. Any dispute between Tang and you regarding the Service, this Agreement or other relevant matters shall be settled through friendly negotiation. If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, the dispute shall be submitted to China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission for arbitration. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on both parties;
- Tang’s failure to exercise or enforce any of the rights or provisions of this User Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or rights;
- In the event that any provision of this Use Agreement is null and void in conflict with the laws of the People’s Republic of China, it still agrees that it shall endeavor to have the effect of the intentions of the parties reflected in such provision in accordance with the law, and that all other provisions of this Use Agreement shall remain in full force and effect;
- The headings of this Usability Agreement are for convenience only and shall have no legal or contractual effect;
- Tang reserves the right of final interpretation of this User Agreement.
17. Contact us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Agreement during your use of Tang products or services, you can contact us through the following ways. We will deal with your complaints and suggestions in good faith within 15 business days.
Company name: Proteux Technology Holding Limited Co., Ltd
Email for comments and feedback: [email protected]
Personal information leakage complaint and report E-mail: [email protected]
WeChat official account: Tang汉语学习（weekdays 9:30-12:00 13:30-17:30）
Address: 05-07, 13/F, Block B, Golden Industrial Building, 16-26 Kwai Tak Street, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong