浦洋科技股份有限公司 Proteux Technology Holdings Limited
Proteux Technology Holdings Limited (referred to as “Proteux Technology”, “we”, “us” and “our”) takes individuals’ privacy seriously. This Statement explains our policies on how we collect, use, disclose, and protect information while users are using Tang Chinses (this “Application”).
What information do we collect?
- Personal information
- Your personal information such as name, address, contact information and password are managed by your school or related organization. We only collect your login name and password for authentication purpose only.
- Information automatically collected
- In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Apps.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Apps. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Apps and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Apps, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- Information collected through our Apps
- In Short: We may collect information regarding your mobile device, push notifications, when you use our apps.
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
- Mobile Device Data
- We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications
- We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
How do we use your information?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Apps for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We use the information we collect or receive to enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We shall not share data or allow data collection by data brokers.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Performance of a Contract
- Where we have entered into a contract with your school, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law in Hong Kong.
- Vital Interests
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
How long do we keep your information?
How do we keep your information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we make updates to this policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.